We like to be completely upfront with costs so we have published a list of our standard prices for common one off repairs*. If you have a number of items that need servicing then we do offer discounts or can incorporate it into a service. If you can’t see the repair you require then please feel free to contact us to discuss your needs.
- Brake tune £15: Adjust alignment and lever pull.
(Brake bleed not included)
- Brake bleed £15 per brake (Includes fluid).
- Pad replacement £6 per brake
- Cable replacement £8 per cable: Replace inner and outer brake cable and adjust brake.
- Gear tune £15 -Adjust indexing and derailleur alignment.
- Cable replacement £10 per cable: Replace inner and outer cable and index
- Chain replacement £10: Replace chain and check index.
- Cassette replacement £8: Replace cassette and check index.
- Chainring replacement £15: Replace any or all chainrings.
- Bottom bracket replacement £17.50: Replace bottom bracket.
- Wheel true £20: Lateral and vertical true of wheel
- Wheel build £35
- Tyre/Inner tube replacement £10
Frame & Fork
- Headset replacement £20: Replace headset.
- Fork replacement/fit £20: Fit/replace fork
Bike built from customer supplied parts. All parts installed onto bare frame. £70
- Mudguard / rack fitting £15: Fit mudguards or pannier rack